QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!
QuarantineElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions - Towards the New Year of 2012

+3
Equilibirum
-WingPrayer-
JawsMoney
7 posters

Go down

Suggestions - Towards the New Year of 2012 Empty Suggestions - Towards the New Year of 2012

Post  JawsMoney Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 am

Okay, this sounds dumb as fuck but I had a few ideas for the clan.

1. New Quarantine Elite Intro - Yes, we are so great I think we need a new QE intro. To kick this off I was thinking of another quarantine elite intro, Except this one being what to expect from people in the New Year. I'm saying this because I saw the last intro and it had old members like "O_______X" when she was 1lt ranked and Edwardbuck(lower ranked). Point being, we need a new quar elite intro. One reason is because it's a new year. Second is because we have a new generation of players like myself, and it's time the Ca universe know what we are about.

2. Admin Increase - Just for the sake of more order I propose we should get 2 more admins. In case some go on vacation, or if we have accepted forum members that need testing.

3. Montage Help - Shocked that this is here? Well earlier today I started Frapsing for my New Year montage, and I told all clan members to not infect me, and most agreed..... Except for one (-_ZoK_-). Point is at least make more of an effort to help with a montage. how bout taking a nade for a friend, except not making it obvious. And how bout helping out with a free run or two... Maybe miss a swipe or two on purpose.

JawsMoney
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Suggestions - Towards the New Year of 2012 Empty Re: Suggestions - Towards the New Year of 2012

Post  -WingPrayer- Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 am

Thing is you said to the members not to infect me while making a montage. (crap). 4 Admins is enough in my opinion if there active. And the intro really does not matter. Its the players and the people in it. No
-WingPrayer-
-WingPrayer-

https://www.youtube.com/user/gethim317?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Suggestions - Towards the New Year of 2012 Empty Re: Suggestions - Towards the New Year of 2012

Post  JawsMoney Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:40 am

Rule1212 wrote:Thing is you said to the members not to infect me while making a montage. (crap). 4 Admins is enough in my opinion if there active. And the intro really does not matter. Its the players and the people in it. No

I told the members not to infect me "yet". Thing is, when I play, i go for kills, so I'd rather 1 vs 15, that way, zombies are most vulnerable towards my nades.

The intro does matter. O____X isn't even in this clan but she's being rep'd on the clan page. Her montage can stay, but the intro? We need a new one, and the more members that are In This one.. The better. You'd be shocked by what collaboration can do.

As for admins? I dont really care, just wanted opinions.

JawsMoney
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Equilibirum Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:48 am

JawsMoney wrote:Okay, this sounds dumb as fuck but I had a few ideas for the clan.

1. New Quarantine Elite Intro - Yes, we are so great I think we need a new QE intro. To kick this off I was thinking of another quarantine elite intro, Except this one being what to expect from people in the New Year. I'm saying this because I saw the last intro and it had old members like "O_______X" when she was 1lt ranked and Edwardbuck(lower ranked). Point being, we need a new quar elite intro. One reason is because it's a new year. Second is because we have a new generation of players like myself, and it's time the Ca universe know what we are about.

2. Admin Increase - Just for the sake of more order I propose we should get 2 more admins. In case some go on vacation, or if we have accepted forum members that need testing.

3. Montage Help - Shocked that this is here? Well earlier today I started Frapsing for my New Year montage, and I told all clan members to not infect me, and most agreed..... Except for one (-_ZoK_-). Point is at least make more of an effort to help with a montage. how bout taking a nade for a friend, except not making it obvious. And how bout helping out with a free run or two... Maybe miss a swipe or two on purpose.

1. I like our Intro the way it is. If you can make a better one, go for it.

2. Honestly, I think there is too many admins in the clan right now. Three should be the max. There is no need to increase it. Max can easily just replace admins temporally If they go on vacations.

3. So basically, your trying to stage your montage?
Equilibirum
Equilibirum
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  -WingPrayer- Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:48 am

Roger. Open Flash and Clear. @
-WingPrayer-
-WingPrayer-

Back to top Go down

Post  @ CamperTard Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:18 am

Yeah man make montages reflect your real skill, not some fake shit

@ CamperTard

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsMoney Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 am

1. I'll make an intro, I'll just record a kill u guys make off of killcam.

2. Admis can stay, just want opinions.

3. How can I stage a montage? I never asked for a free Afk kill, nor did I ask for a free safe room camp. What I'm saying is ... Help out. Not every nade will hit but as a clan member, at least take note of other members as they play. Let's say, it's you vs 12 zombies, you got one nade, and I happen to be one of the zombies chasing you. Okay u throw the nade hoping for a kill, u get a double kill...why? Because your clanmate knows what u want, and took the liberty to help you. Take a nade or two, not out of "staging a montage" but as clan members helping each other.

JawsMoney
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  -AppleJack- Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 am

JawsMoney wrote:Okay, this sounds dumb as fuck but I had a few ideas for the clan.

1) Led made it for fun/testing his editing skills.

2) 1 Admin per 10 members.

3) ...
-AppleJack-
-AppleJack-

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsMoney Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 am

@ CamperTard wrote:Yeah man make montages reflect your real skill, not some fake shit

Btw CT, this is my first montage, not to mention I'm only asking clan members. Funny how u guys think I'd fake a montage, yet I never asked for a Full game of QE members, so u can just roll over and eat my nades. Just saying .. Help out ... Is that not the point of a dedication page?!?!?!

JawsMoney
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsMoney Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:26 am

@ Apple jack, if your not gonna give opinions on all 3 don't bother posting. Ignorance is a lack of maturity my friend.

JawsMoney
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  -AppleJack- Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:34 am

JawsMoney wrote:@ Apple jack, if your not gonna give opinions on all 3 don't bother posting. Ignorance is a lack of maturity my friend.

I didn't want to comment since like Equilibrium said It's pretty much rigging a game. I'll help my friends out to a point. But I'll never let them get a planned slain footage out of me. That's all I'm going to say. Embarassed
-AppleJack-
-AppleJack-

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsMoney Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:36 am

Once again you missed my point. It isn't planned because it's up to the zombies choice, not the humans.

JawsMoney
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  -AppleJack- Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 am

JawsMoney wrote:Once again you missed my point. It isn't planned because it's up to the zombies choice, not the humans.

Your not getting it. Even if they intentionally go for that nade It's still rigged since you pretty much got a free kill.
-AppleJack-
-AppleJack-

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayden Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 am

no
Hayden
Hayden

Back to top Go down

Post  -WingPrayer- Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:24 am

Yes.
-WingPrayer-
-WingPrayer-

Back to top Go down

Post  Equilibirum Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:48 pm

JawsMoney wrote:1. I'll make an intro, I'll just record a kill u guys make off of killcam.

2. Admis can stay, just want opinions.

3. How can I stage a montage? I never asked for a free Afk kill, nor did I ask for a free safe room camp. What I'm saying is ... Help out. Not every nade will hit but as a clan member, at least take note of other members as they play. Let's say, it's you vs 12 zombies, you got one nade, and I happen to be one of the zombies chasing you. Okay u throw the nade hoping for a kill, u get a double kill...why? Because your clanmate knows what u want, and took the liberty to help you. Take a nade or two, not out of "staging a montage" but as clan members helping each other.

1. I highly doubt that you can't make a better Intro. I suggest we keep ours. It's more "original"

2. Agreed. One for ten players.

3. I didn't mention anything about a saferoom camp. However, missing a swing on purpose, intentionally getting killed by your nades?... I think that's considered as powerleveling and staged. Like everyone else did, I recommend you to make one without anyone "helping" you. Besides, who would want to take a nade for everyone to see? I'm not telling you to not do this. If anyone in the clan said yes to you, then its their choice. Actually, I'm amazed some of them said yes, because I expected more from QE members.
Equilibirum
Equilibirum
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CamperZard Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 pm

1. The traditional single frame QE intro is better than a recorded killcam one, it saves time. If you can construct a better, similar intro to the one we have now in photoshop, go for it.
2. Rev proposed a 1 admin to every 10 members rule, which is just enough in my opinion.
3. Listen to what Equilibrium said. That is considered powerleveling.

I'm going to lock this topic to prevent more arguments from occurring.

CamperZard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down