QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!
QuarantineElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QQers and Ragers

4 posters

Go down

QQers and Ragers Empty QQers and Ragers

Post  gunna20 Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 pm

everone knows that people qq for raging reasons (especially) for good players and I want to stop that, please help the plan to stop qqers ,its just not right and another thing about ragers they think since they are elites and super elites that the can kick who ever they want . Its true , but if the player did nothing ,then what?

so all I ask is to stop raging and qqing pleeezzzzzzzzz!
gunna20
gunna20

Back to top Go down

QQers and Ragers Empty Re: QQers and Ragers

Post  -WingPrayer- Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:01 am

Cant stop Q_Qing, just like Cant Fix Stupid. You cant really stop it. Immature people are always gonna say HACKER HACKER HACKER when ever you actually do something good. Call it human nature. I get booted for simple doubles sometimes. (Mainly because the elite was in that double Sad ). If the player did nothing, then you forget about it.
Nexon's If I get Kicked for No Reason.
An Elite Moderated room is a “private server” of sorts. When you choose to play in an Elite Moderated room, you’re agreeing to play by that moderator’s rules which are subject to the Moderator’s judgment. Check out a player’s Moderator rating before entering the game room. If it’s green, the other players have found this Moderator’s decisions to be fair; if it’s red, you probably want to avoid that particular game room. If you do not like an Elite Moderator’s rules or behavior, the best thing to do is find another game room or create your own.
Sad

ELITE MODERATOR ROOM RULES (For Immature Brats)

1. Don't kill the elite moderator
2. Don't make more kills than the elite moderator
3. Never kill the moderator
4. Don't steal kills/flags from the elite moderator
5. Always remember the rules (especially 1 and 3)
6. Don't use any AR's/SR'S/SMG's/SG's/Pistols's/Melee's
7. Don't join EM rooms when the EM is not ingame

If you follow these simple rules you'll be able to play with elite moderators until the end of the game every time guaranteed. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

No Plan of Action Can be Made. I suggest you choose a new game to play besides Combat Legs.

Cant ban for Q_Q. Sad
-WingPrayer-
-WingPrayer-

https://www.youtube.com/user/gethim317?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayden Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:21 am

gunna20 wrote:everone knows that people qq for raging reasons (especially) for good players and I want to stop that, please help the plan to stop qqers ,its just not right and another thing about ragers they think since they are elites and super elites that the can kick who ever they want . Its true , but if the player did nothing ,then what?

so all I ask is to stop raging and qqing pleeezzzzzzzzz!

They can kick who they want, retard. Deal with it.
Hayden
Hayden

Back to top Go down

QQers and Ragers Empty wow dude you are soooo wrong

Post  gunna20 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 am

They can kick who they want, retard. Deal with it.[/quote]

ummmm... so u are saying that if u get an unbelivable + and then the elite see that unbelievable+ u want them to kick u
gunna20
gunna20

Back to top Go down

Post  -WingPrayer- Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:47 am

Well iv seen respectful elites i grow to call ''good'' in Combat Legs. Unlike Actual GM's, They did just do a super ban spree as you may recall. But i know a way you can get unbanned. Iv been threatened by many people. Highest being a LTC 1 For me ''Speed hacking''. And that clan BitchSlapped, was 8v8, 6 on 1 side with 2 others, and my team with none. Got a Unbelievable++ on there clan and kicked by there Brigadier General. (1 Star)(Highest Rank to Kick me so far Twisted Evil ). Lets keep it up haters. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Rule1212 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
-WingPrayer-
-WingPrayer-

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayden Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:49 am

gunna20 wrote:
They can kick who they want, retard. Deal with it.

ummmm... so u are saying that if u get an unbelivable + and then the elite see that unbelievable+ u want them to kick u[/quote]

I'm saying that you're a retard (clearly, you can't even quote), and that people either Bought or earned their elite somehow, so they can use it how they want. You're probably kicked from most rooms for being a dumbfuck anyway
Hayden
Hayden

Back to top Go down

Post  -WingPrayer- Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 am

Correction* Def, you are probably for disrespect of other players. Hes asking a question, now please go take a training course on respect.
-WingPrayer-
-WingPrayer-

Back to top Go down

Post  CamperZard Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:51 am

Locked, this could have been a simple rant thread. Don't fling insults around, take it easy.

CamperZard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum