QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!
QuarantineElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ~OurLastBreath~ | Shadouj- | Overdose Montage 2 |

+3
Halo
Hayden
Shadouj-
7 posters

Go down

| ~OurLastBreath~ | Shadouj- | Overdose Montage 2 | Empty | ~OurLastBreath~ | Shadouj- | Overdose Montage 2 |

Post  Shadouj- Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp55dCFf3_E&feature=channel_video_title

This is my second overdose video on the new channel. I know it hasn't been too long since my last minitage, but I really want to boost our views/subs and get our clan's name out there. I recorded for a couple weeks, had some old clips and edited for a day. Then I posted it on my personal channel, got some criticism and refined it. There is one black spot at the beginning for some reason, I rendered it like 3 times and each time it was in a different spot, but its ok. I can actually say that I spent some time on these edits and tried to make this a good montage, so I hope yall enjoy!

Remember to rate, comment and subscribe (if you haven't already)

Shadouj-

Back to top Go down

| ~OurLastBreath~ | Shadouj- | Overdose Montage 2 | Empty Re: | ~OurLastBreath~ | Shadouj- | Overdose Montage 2 |

Post  Hayden Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 pm

going to be honest and say that it looked like you were just shaking your mouse around, might be because you sped everything up but eh.

Decent tage otherwise
Hayden
Hayden

Back to top Go down

| ~OurLastBreath~ | Shadouj- | Overdose Montage 2 | Empty Re: | ~OurLastBreath~ | Shadouj- | Overdose Montage 2 |

Post  Shadouj- Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 am

I'm sorry are you in QE? I can't tell if you actually don't know what freerunning is or if you're trolling.

Shadouj-

Back to top Go down

Post  Halo Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Shadouj- wrote:I'm sorry are you in QE? I can't tell if you actually don't know what freerunning is or if you're trolling.
Ikr lol and i dont think hes in QE, yellow name

Halo

http://quarantinemode.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoNiN Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:26 am

TheMinion wrote:
Shadouj- wrote:I'm sorry are you in QE? I can't tell if you actually don't know what freerunning is or if you're trolling.
Ikr lol and i dont think hes in QE, yellow name
he was QE.
RoNiN
RoNiN
QuarantineElite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  iDougie- Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 pm

WAS Is past tense like a long time ago.
iDougie-
iDougie-

Back to top Go down

Post  Taeyeon Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 pm

REALLY?
Taeyeon
Taeyeon

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsMoney Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Who cares ... Shadouj owns the sht outta life. Good montage.

JawsMoney
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down