QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!
QuarantineElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Clowning--'s Application (Update) [DENIED]

3 posters

Go down

--Clowning--'s Application (Update) [DENIED] Empty --Clowning--'s Application (Update) [DENIED]

Post  lennyjones54@yahoo.com Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:09 pm

kdr 1.32

infected 10,102

B. I do actually have an honors medal i got mixed up with the infected status with my other account.

C. Im anti spec but wouldn't mind to use one only for free running purposes.

D. Referrals - from YoungLove and rav3n(the last time she was on), on my other account Blix And Edward told me to apply also.

E. CBL Clean

F. First Lieutenant 2

Thats about it and thanks to all who support me

lennyjones54@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

--Clowning--'s Application (Update) [DENIED] Empty Re: --Clowning--'s Application (Update) [DENIED]

Post  --Wong_Fu_- Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Ik this is Roogi_bears, eliteninja, and Lenny54. you're name is lenny54-.- SMH it's not a very good way hiding who you really are... and BtW you're not close to you're honors and i don't think you even have cross.-.-.-.---
--Wong_Fu_-
--Wong_Fu_-
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

--Clowning--'s Application (Update) [DENIED] Empty Re: --Clowning--'s Application (Update) [DENIED]

Post  lennyjones54@yahoo.com Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 pm

--Wong_Fu_- wrote:Ik this is Roogi_bears, eliteninja, and Lenny54. you're name is lenny54-.- SMH it's not a very good way hiding who you really are... and BtW you're not close to you're honors and i don't think you even have cross.-.-.-.---

comon man i just wana join the clan im not talking shit anymore

lennyjones54@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -IvIax- Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Change your user name to in game name. Cross medals missing and an infected honor medal is not very attractive to us. Denied.
-IvIax-
-IvIax-
QuarantineElite Leader
QuarantineElite Leader

https://quarantineelite.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down