QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QuarantineElite
Welcome to QuarantineElite community!
QuarantineElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you forgotten about testing me? MGkill

5 posters

Go down

Have you forgotten about testing me? MGkill Empty Have you forgotten about testing me? MGkill

Post  Mgkill Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm just wondering if you guys forgot about my Quarantine Elite App. I've been waiting for two months or so and I'm wondering if one of the admins can test me. If any of you admins can test me that would be great. cat Thank you for reading this to those who read it and I hope to be tested soon. What a Face

Mgkill

Back to top Go down

Have you forgotten about testing me? MGkill Empty 622236

Post  flashnow Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:39 pm

deined/ you joinned many clans after you sent the app and you proven to me that QE is trash and you did say it infront of me.

flashnow

Back to top Go down

Have you forgotten about testing me? MGkill Empty Re: Have you forgotten about testing me? MGkill

Post  -Loyal_ Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 am

Flash I appreciate that u r just trying to help us ... But it's not nice to do our work and especially deny ppl when we don't even know if we want him in our clan..... But I guess we can check into this ... And when I would get on I did see u in other clans.... I'll talk to the Admins tho

-Loyal_

Back to top Go down

Have you forgotten about testing me? MGkill Empty Re: Have you forgotten about testing me? MGkill

Post  -Blix Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:37 am

Message me in game. I saw you on but yes I had forgotten lol
-Blix
-Blix
QuarantineElite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  -warewolf- Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:56 am

i see you almost everytime im on ^^
-warewolf-
-warewolf-
QuarantineElite Member
QuarantineElite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mgkill Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Can you guys decline my QuarantineElite App.? I decided that I'm going to make a clan with my friend. Thanks. afro

Mgkill

Back to top Go down

Post  Taeyeon Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Okay then.

/Locked
Taeyeon
Taeyeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down